Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sympathy Cards


More sympathy cards - it seems to be all that I make these days!  Mind you making them is a lot easier than having to write in them!

The top card is my own design made using the 1384LI Birdhouse stamp and the discontinued Castaway Paper pack. I actually made this card for a challenge - but thought it would be suitable to send to an older man that has just lost his wife.
The second card is one of the sample cards from the 2926 Card Making Kit - Vintage Pearls which is featured on page 229 of the lateste Kaszazz Catalogue.  I am not overly happy with the darkness of my inked images - if I made this card again - I would go with a more subtle colour like Charcoal Fluid Chalk or maybe even my all time favourite Chocolate Ancient Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment