Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi All, Just wanted to say a quick Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow.
I have been busy yesterday and today making some cute and simple Valentines for my two little one's to give out at School and Playgroup tomorrow.

These are for Will to give out - simple Cricut cut hearts with a Happy Valentine's Day sentiment on the front and a red lollipop on the back. 


These lollipop hearts are for Charlotte to give to the students at her new school - they are only very simple - but considering I made 40 of them, they were no small feat.

And finally these were the cute little treat boxes I made for Charlotte to give to her teachers and bus driver.  They are filled with Minties, as I am having trouble with chocolate melting so quick in all of this heat.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  Cheers Kel xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. OH these are great!!!

    Lots of awesome Valentines for your kids to give out!

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete