Friday, June 15, 2012

Black & White ATC Swap - May 2012

Hi All!

Just dropping in to quickly share some gorgeous Black & White ATC's that I received in the mail yesterday!

I was lucky enough to join in a FB group swap, where the theme was simple - it just had to be a Black & White. Simple, yeah right, hundreds of ideas flooded my brain and what I ended up with was nothing like I had originally planned.

This was the ATC that I made for the swap.....

and these are the other 9 that I received.....



 Please excuse the plastic covers they are all still in! But, as you can see, they are all different and simply gorgeous. I love how there aren't even two that are remotely the same.

Anyway, I should start getting on to this month's ATC swaps - the theme is Purple and Bling!

Cheers......
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ATC's - lucky you. I love working in black and white too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete