Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #205


Good Morning all my neglected Blog Followers!

My apologies on my very erratic blogging of late, but it seems that I have now found my paper crafting Mojo and hopefully it will stick around for a little while this time.

Anyway, I found this really cute sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches which was perfect for the belated Mother's Day I desperately needed to make so I could post my Mum her present! Actually she still hasn't got the parcel yet - so I am hoping that she doesn't read beyond this paragraph!


As some of you are aware, my Mum is a huge Owl fanatic, so when I saw this paper pad at Spotlight, I could help but buy in order to create some cards and other bits and pieces for her.



And the detail on the inside of the card.

I had so much fun making this card and even cracked out one of my new Kaszazz Ezy Press dies for the occasion - 5093 Shield. I am so in love with this die and have even managed to make a few more cards using it - but you will have to wait till another time to see those.

Hope you all have a wonderful day with lots of crafting!

Cheers......
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So I'm reading the 'about you' section & see you have feral kids as well ;) I think mine will likely revert to that over the summer, lol!
    Love the patterns on that super cute owl :) Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - so glad I am not the only one!
      I really had fun making this card and just found out today that Mum loves it! YAY!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card! I'm sure your mother will love it!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Yep Mum loves it. She even said that she was going to put it in her Scrapbooking album as an embellishment! LOL

      Delete
  3. Kelly, what a pretty card inside and out! Thanks for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches..can't wait to see you next week for our Birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I had forgotten how much fun it was to play along. And now with my Mojo back, hopefully there will be many more to come.

      Delete