Sunday, August 22, 2010

Glitter Playdough

As Charlotte was having a friend over for the weekend, I had promised to make them some playdough. Unable to put my hands on my trusted and tried recipe, my lovely hubby found me one on the net - which suggested that I add glitter into the mix for a sparkly treat. So off to my stash of Kaszazz glitters and I added a tube of 10316 Top Boss Glitter - Sparkling Amethyst to the batch of pink playdough. The results were incredible and both girls thought I was the best. This has to be the best playdough I have ever made!

Playdough Recipe
2 Cups Plain Flour
4 Tablespoons Cream of Tartar
2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
1 Cup Normal Salt
2 Cups Boiling Water
Food Colouring of choice
Glitter of choice

Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl before adding wet ingredients. Stir together until combined. Knead on a floured board or benchtop. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment