Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Easy Rollagraph Frame


I learnt to make this really easy rollagraph frame at the last Scrap Me Happy weekend from my very talented downline, Patricia Bost.  (I must be a bit of a mean Team Leader though, because I made all my downlines attending  do a demo).
Anyway, Pat showed us all how to do really easy mitred corners using our rollagraph wheels,  turning them into these gorgeous frames.  Imagine the possibilities.... I have just ordered the new 59002 Butterflies jumbo wheel to make a 12x12 frame as a christmas present - so stand by for that post.
Pat is currently in the process of writing up the instructions for this workshop to submit to Kaszazz.  Good Luck Pat!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly - I have chosen this lovely project to feature on the Kaszazz Blog Find site this week.

    You’ll find it here… www.kaszazzblogfind.blogspot.com

    Morty – KBF

    ReplyDelete