Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lollipop Ladies Challenge #36 - Christmas Puddings


Happy New Year to all my lovely blog readers!!!!

Well so far this year has been a very creative crafty one for me - I have only got one card to show for my three days of effort - but I have lots of fabric, patterns and cards in the pipeline with all these piles of bits and pieces around my crafting area waiting for me to pick one up and start!

I have also got some exciting plans for a Christmas Card challenge here on my blog - similiar to the one that Shirley Anne ran last year - so stay tuned for my info on that! Plus I am soon to be opening a Facebook page selling my cards and other crafty creations, which I am very excited about!

Anyway, onto my latest finished creation - a card for my parents to say thanks for all the fantastic things they did for us over Christmas period. I knew I wanted to make a card - but when I saw this challenge at The Lollipop Ladies. I knew I had to make one!

The Challenge was to be inspired by the below Christmas Pudding! Hmm not hard for any foodie!

So this is what I came up with........



I know what you are all thinking..... this is so different from any of my cards.  I know - but I am really happy with how it turned out. Not much Kaszazz product other than some Brown and green Bazzill and Kraft card. Mind you I finally cracked open my Vanilla Shimmer Smooch mist for the doily - so loving this product right now! I also cut into a sheet of Kaisercraft paper that I won from MMT Scrapbooking!

Cheers
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. ooooh lots of neato things coming for you missy!!!

    I LOVE this card, and the great font and doily and the CC Designs girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Kelly, I especially like the bow and the holly. Sounds like you have some exciting plans this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea great layout and colouring.

    ReplyDelete