Saturday, July 23, 2011

Giant Sized Hello Kitty!

Hi Everybody!

Just thought I would quickly share what Annmaree and I got up to on our last playdate a couple of weeks ago!
We made an 11 3/4" sized Hello Kitty for Moo's bedroom door as a surprise. Moo was simply estatic to come home and find this - mind you she now keeps pestering me to buy the Hello Kitty cartridges and not to mention to update my baby bug to the Expression!


It was so funny putting together something of this size since the largest I had ever worked with was 5 1/2"!

Cheers!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOL. SUMO KITTY!!!

    Love it, came out so cool, gonna have to make myself one, for sure you need the expression and the hello kitty carts now! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww she's absolutely adorable, no wonder moo loves her!

    Maybe moo could tell/hint to her Daddy that a hello kitty cart and bigger machine would be perfect for Mum's birthday? bwahahaha :o)

    ReplyDelete