Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog-a-Versary Candy Winner......

Hi All!

I hope my Aussie readers had a fantastic long weekend! Not to forget all my lovely overseas readers - I hope you had a great weekend too!

It is still very wet and extremely windy here in Coffs and not to mention very cold, so I have decided to draw my 1 Year Blog-a-versary candy early this morning in hope to get my frozen fingers up and going with some typing.


I entered the lucky numbers 1 - 6  into random.org and got.....

Number 5
(can't figure how to get the little box onto this post)

So that's Kylie who said...

WoooHooo! Happy Bloggy Birthday Kel! :o)
I'm looking forward to celebrating many more with you - keep inspiring and delighting everyone with your creations and postings xx


Congratulations Kylie! I have already sent you an email - it should be waiting for you in your inbox.


Cheers!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. YAY Kylie, come on down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Congrats Kylie....this prize sure looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooohooooo! My first every candy win and it's AWESOME candy to boot!

    I'm still bouncing around the house, so excited - hubby even came rushing in to see what I'd won hehehe!

    Thank you sooooooo much Kel, I can't wait to start playing with it all :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo hooo, so cool!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete