Saturday, June 25, 2011

SOS - #5 - Tools of the Trade


Hi All!

Well I have finally managed to sit down and do a little crafting!

The latest challenge over at Shopping our Stash was to use tools that we just had to have - but don't seem to use that often! So I decided to team this with my usual Festive Friday posts which seem to be very neglected of late and produced........


For this I had decided to use my Creative Memories Custom Cutting System - Large Circle with my green and blue blades and I also wanted to use my Silent Setter for the eyelets. However after searching high and low for my Silent Setter - I have decided that I must have a box missing as I still can't find my Rollagraph handles or ink cartridges either. So luckily I still had my eyelet setter trio from my pre Silent Setter days - which would easily be 6 years ago now. Check it out below! I now remember why I brought the Silent Setter in the first place.


Whilst I had my Cricut and Doodlecharms cartridge out - I decided to make another Santa and try a card that I saw on Christina's blog - Creations with Christina! I also used my Very Merry Tags Cartridge for the Ho Ho Ho!


With these two cards - my total for the 50 Christmas cards by Dec 1st Challenge over at Stamping for Joy with Shirley-Anne is now 46! Wooo Hooo!

Cheers!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. OH WOW These are awesome, I love the Santa Faces! Really gonna have to look at that cartridge now, thanks! LOL!

    awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kelly....these are fantastic cards. So love the Santa face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Kel, I just love those Santa faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Santa face - fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O I Love it that is SO CUTE!! CONGRATS too !!
    I left U another award.. HEHEHEHHE
    COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETER TIMED.. HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOw cute are these santa cards! I love them and I think I have one of those eyelet setters somewhere myself! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete