The very lovely Mary from CrazyMaryNSC has awarded me The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! YAY! I love awards as much as I love all my comments from you sweet people.
I met Mary through Stacy from Love That Bug who was doing a Create-A-Critter Card series. I loved how Stacy would do her card then Mary would post hers. It was always exciting to check out Mary's blog to see what she had done.
The rules are simple:
1. To send a thank you to the person who nominated you and to include their link.
2.To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Finally, pass this award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
So Mary a big huge - MEGA Thank you for this award but more importantly thanks for having such an interesting blog!
On to my 7 random facts:
1. I am completely deaf in my left ear! I had the mumps on both sides when I was little.
2. I love watching Alien type movies etc - but they scare the life out of me and cause me to loose sleep!
3. I hate corn chips like Doritos or CC - but I just adore Nachos! Go figure that one out!
4. I was an only child up until I was 15! Now I am blessed with my sister Louie the Fly (Eryn Louise) and my baby brother Keg (Keegan James). Same Mum and Dad too - they just took a little while longer to realise that they wanted more kids.
5. I love cooking Thai Food and without boasting, I am quite good at it, however I can't cook steak or make a white sauce.
6. I hate camping! I love my hot running water for a shower and a proper flushing toilet. Yet I often went to B&S balls that had neither of those things and I would quite often come home in a lovely shade of blue or green reeking of rum or other nasty alcoholic smells.
7. I got married in my RM Williams riding boots much to my MIL disgust - It was a country wedding and I am sure she will forgive me one day!
I am choosing to pass this award on to:
1. Annmaree - Emu up a Gumtree
2. Kylie - Boobaloonka Designs
3. Merry - MerryMade Cards and Crafts
who also has a great challenge blog - UnstampaBelles
4. Tania B - My Passion for Scraping, photography & Life
5. Helen Jolly - Quotes and Cards and pieces of ME
who also has a great challenge blog too - Card and A Half
6. Lisa & Sarah - A Spoonful of Sugar
7. Andrea - Andrea's Stampin Moments
8. Jane - Jane's Creations
All of these fantastic women above have inspired and challenged me through their blogs to think above and beyond what I had been scrapping, cardmaking and sewing. I am a better person because of these ladies, even if they weren't directly aware of it. If you have some spare moments please go and have a look at their blogs and leave a little love too.