Sunday, March 27, 2011

Festive Friday

WOW - 3 posts in one day! Mind you all this creativeness is taking its toll so much that I only made four Christmas cards for a belated Festive Friday - not my usual 5 or more! I am so ready for bed.


These two cards were made with some left over Christmas Tree Design Adhesives that I found stuck to the front of a magazine I just unpacked. I have placed them onto Glossy card and then sprinkled each tree with some glitter. The sentiment has been attached using magic mount. 


Yet another simple card, this time I inked my star border stamp up using distress ink and then sprayed my Mini Mister over it before stamping - the result - a very watery effect. I did the same to the large star stamp before cuttting them out and magic mounting them over the border images. The christmas sentiment was stamped straight onto the white card.

I do know one thing though - I have to get away from making Christmas Cards with white card.  So a mini challenge to myself to make next weeks Festive Friday using red or green card. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the clean and simple style of these, so pretty and elegant!

    Classy stuff chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelly
    Just my style , CAS. Amazing that simple images and sentiment can pack such a punch . Love your Christmas cards .
    Must pop back to see your
    Christmas cards on other coloured card bases .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete