Saturday, March 19, 2011

Masculine Card with Watch or Clock - SVG

Hi Blog readers! Seems my posts are starting to start saying the same thing.... I have just finished my card for the Masculine Card with a watch or clock challenge at Stamping Vacation Challenges.
I must admit I was so inspired by a card that Beth had made from http://beth-justlearningcards.blogspot.com/ (see her 21st Feb post) for this challenge that I totally CASED this card below with the execption that I have used Kaszazz stamps!


I felt too guilty to enter this one into the challenge, so I had a play with the same concept and papers and came up with this......


Materials used are:
4936 - Card Essentials - Horizon - A5 216gsm (30) - Asst
Colours used are White, Denim and Blue Jay
71250 ColorBox Fluid Chalk Mini - Blackbird
4260KK Mini Messages - Friends Un-Cut Set (9)
4394KL Vintage Clock Large
4407KD Vintage Clock Small
1708 Super Tape
Black brads from personal stash

2 comments:

  1. looks great, times certainly ticking! This year is the quickest ever I swear!

    Anywho hope your having a great weekend, enjoy the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great male card. Love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete