Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Someone who got a new Pet - SVC

In between feeding and reading stories to Will, I managed to come up with this card for a Stamping Vacation Challenge - Someone who got a new Pet! The card is almost 100% Kaszazz - the congratulations stamp let it down, but it was one that I had from back when Kaszazz was Crafty Kids and they sold Stamp It Stamps.

I am actually going to send this card to my baby brother who got his P's on Monday.  With both of my siblings now on the road - it would be a wise idea to stay as far away from all roads as possible.  LOL - Actually they aren't that bad - but don't tell them I said that.

Materials used are:
4927 Card Essentials - Earth Tones - A5 216gsm (30) - Asst
4156KJ - Best Friends Stamp
4799 - SB Paper - All Boy! - Patch/Stars
4801 - SB Paper - All Boy! - Skate/Stripes
Stamp It - Congratulations Stamp
4857 - Punch Super - Circle
1708 - Super Tape
2572 - Embellishment Kit - Pewter - 4 x Brads
2944 - StazOn - Inkpad - Jet Black
TIM19534 - Distress Inkpad - Walnut Stain

1 comment: