Thursday, March 17, 2011

Taffy & Mint Flourish Workshops

Hi All! I have been busy over the last few days creating more workshop samples. This time it is the Taffy & Mint Flourish Cards and Taffy & Mint Flourish 12x12 SB Layout both created by the very talented Cheryl Devlin. I have enjoyed making these. There is certainly a lot of stamping and blending involved in both workshops.


2H642 - Taffy & Mint Flourish Cards
Created by - Cheryl Devlin
Workshop Cost - $25



2H728 - Taffy & Mint Flourish 12x12 Layout
Created By - Cheryl Devlin
Workshop Cost - $25

If anybody is interested in doing either of these workshops and you live in the Coffs Harbour area please contact me at braydonandkel@bigpond.com for more information.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous!

    I love those cards, and the scrappages! Awesome stamps!

    If you ever have a workshop I would love to attend!!!

    I am going to angeliki's on the 26th. It would be great to have more Coffs Harbour card classes!

    ReplyDelete