Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Belated Easter Wishes


Hi All! I hope you all had a lovely relaxing Easter.
I got a lovely surprize with my Mum, Dad and baby brother turning up on Good Friday and staying for the weekend. The highlight would have to be my kids waking my brother up early on Easter Sunday - payback from all those years when I was a teenager and he and my sister would wake me up at some ungodly hour at Easter and Christmas.


For my Aussie readers - I hope you are enjoying the long weekend thanks to Anzac Day yesterday. Don't forget to make a batch of Anzac bikkies in celebration and thanks for the work that our diggers did for us!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a grand one, and got lots of piccies for those fabulous scrappages... and now the countdown begins right? 4 Sleeps til our get together!

    ReplyDelete