Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A pressie for ME!

I got a pressie, I got a pressie, I got a pressie - hey - hey - hey - hey (think the tune from I've got a pickle out of The Little Rascals).

I met up with my good pal Annemaree for lunch this past Saturday at The Greenhouse Tavern in Coffs! Well what can a say, great atmosphere, great food and fantastic company. Anway, Annemaree gave me a totally awesome present that is so practical and so up my alley!

I got a box.........

filled with lots of rosettes and some black lace!

A close up of just some of the many rosettes!

I am so grateful for this gift - cause previously I had been making my own rosettes by hand and I can assure you it was not a pretty site.

I did give Annemaree a really cute gift - but I forgot to take any photos - so you will have to hop on over to her blog  http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/2011/04/gifty-from-kelly.html to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. hells yeah thats some GOOOD pizza. lmao.

    *proud moment* hehe, glad you love em, can't wait to see them on something!

    I have the die now, so they are easy as punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic and useful gift....lucky you.

    ReplyDelete