Friday, April 1, 2011

Festive Friday

Me again - this time with two Christmas cards for Festive Friday which have actually been completed on Friday for a change! Mind you I should fess up - these cards are super super simple and I had already made the two Reindeer embellishments for some Christmas treat boxes a few years back now. All products with the exception of the ribbon are retired products from Crafty Kids (now Kaszazz) that I had collected over the years. The ribbon was brought somewhere along my travels. Anyway to the cards.......


So that should bring my Christmas Cards up to a total of 20 so far!

Don't forget to go over and check out Shirley-Anne's blog at http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/ or simply click the Christmas Tree picture on my side bar. Shirley is offering some very fat free blog candy - the challenge is just to create 50 Christmas cards by Dec.

Also check out my good pal, Annemaree's blog http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/ as she has just created some really cute Christmas Tree patchwork cards today.

2 comments:

  1. gaww thanks Kel, love these reindeer, too cute!!! I'll have to get out my reindeer stamp too for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Kelly . these are simple cute cards.Great for when you want to make multi cards at once .

    ReplyDelete