Monday, April 11, 2011

A Farewell Gift for my Little Sis!

Hey! Just a really quick post before I take my little sister to the train station for her journey back to Uni after visiting us for the week.  She saw the post it note holder I made for Pinkie and kept harping on about how she would love a frog one!  So I created........

A Frog Post it Note Holder and a matching wall frog!

I so have to laugh though - I went back to the store to buy the 10x15cm acrylic frame and they were all sold out - so I had to buy the next size up - but even the next few stores I went to were sold out too! Has every crafty person in Coffs read my blog and is now making these too????

4 comments:

  1. Lol...I bet there are lots of these being made now Kelly as they are such a wonderful idea. These frogs are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SECRETS OUT!!!

    But I swear I didn't tell anyone... yknow apart from my blog Followers lol... OMG wouldnt it be funny if a certain someone tried to do them in a class *cough cough*. :-|

    Love these, the frog is SO cute, I totally want that cartridge, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kelly . I have seen a few around now so may be that is why they are out of stock . Love the frog image so cute ..lovely gift idea .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you on my blog for a list of questions thingy, heee

    ReplyDelete