Hello! My blogging Pal Annemaree from http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/ has tagged me to play along with the List of FOURS........ So here tis'!
Four Shows you Watch!
1. Stargate Universe
3. Masterchef or My Kitchen Rules
4. ABC2 - cause of the kids
Four things you are Passionate about!
1. My family/family time
2. Crafting whether paper or material
3. Baking (and eating it)
4. Sleeping - I am not a happy camper with limited sleep
Four words/phrases you say alot!
1. I need ME time!
2. William James I just cleaned that!
3. Charlotte turn it down!
4. ARGH its a leech - Get it off!
Four things you have learnt about the past!
1. When your Mum says that you will understand once you have kids - she was sooo right.
2. Always put playdough into a well sealed container out of reach of kids
3. Money doesn't grow on trees (unfortunately)
4. To Do Lists do really help - but only if you write it down and follow it.
Four places you would like to go!
1. Disney Land
Four things you did yesterday!
2. Made Pumpkin soup for tea
3. Went blog hopping
4. Made a Ballet Slipper Card which I will post later
Four things you are looking forward to!
1. School going back
2. Scrap Me Happy in October
3. Selling or at least tenanting our house
4. Crafting with Annemaree for the day - without kids!
Four things you love about spring!
1. Newborn baby animals
2. Flowers in the garden
3. Perfect weather
4. Picnics at lunchtime
Now 4 people to tag along!
Dont forget to let them know
1. Eryn Louise - http://erynsthought.blogspot.com/
3. Mel - http://kaszazzconnect.blogspot.com/
4. Grace - http://www.inknscrap.com/
(I can't wait to find out a bit more about these very creative and talented ladies. Don't just take my word for it - hop on over to their blogs and check it out for yourself!)
I hope you all enjoyed my list of fours and hopefully now know me a little better - ot at least what makes me tick. Cheers!